Teen Advisory Board
What does a Teen Advisory Board (T.A.B.) do?
The T.A.B. is a group of teens who help to plan programs at the library. We want to hear what YOU want from your library! T.A.B. members will help plan and run these programs, help decide which books get added to our Young Adult section, and spread the word about library events in the community.
What are the requirements?
Applicants must be 13-17 years of age, attend monthly meetings, plan and attend teen-focused programs, and volunteer a minimum of ten hours per year. Meetings will take place on the 3rd Monday of every month at 5:00 p.m. Snacks will be provided!
What are the benefits?
- Design and lead library programs based on your interests
- Fulfill volunteer/community service hours
- Earn a letter of recommendation for school or employers
- Looks great on a college or job resume!
- Free food at T.A.B. Meetings