Computers and Printing
- WIFI: publiclibrary, no password
- Public access computers: library card or guest pass required
- 25 cents per side for black & white
- 50 cents per side for color
- Can accommodate SD cards & USB drives with PDFs
- Wireless printing available
- Fax/Scan is 50 cents per side
Princh Remote Printing
You can use your personal computer or mobile device to print from wherever you are – to the printer at the Somerset Public Library, using Princh.
Laptops may be checked out for use inside the library only by people presenting a valid MORE library card.
The library offers mobile WiFi hotspots for checkout to patrons 18 years of age or older presenting a valid MORE library card.
Submit a Design to Print
Find a design and fill out our online form to use the library’s 3D Printer. Create toys, tools, art, and more!